Frontend Developer – fulltime job in The Netherlands (The Haque / Den Haag)
Our client: payment solutions for tomorrow’s economies
Our client serves a potential market of 2 billion people worldwide who have jobs but no bank account. This means they are cut off from even the most basic financial services. Companies that employ bankless people feel this acutely; they have to manage huge amounts of cash, which is costly and creates a lot of hassle.
Our client is committed to transforming the lives of both employers and employees. They automate the payroll process for employers and provide a debit card and mobile app for unbanked employees, meaning that employers no longer have to handle large amounts of cash.
They are headquartered in London, their software development center has recently launched in The Netherlands and they are serving their first marketplace in Egypt in partnership with Barclays. Their customers include multinationals like Vodafone, Philips and Samsung, as well as several embassies.
For the recently launched development center in The Netherlands our client is eager to hire backend and frontend developers who will teamup to develop the payroll and banking applications required for their business.
Do you fancy working in a small team of experienced developers committed to delivering code that will touch many people across the world?
You will be designing and developing the user interaction of new applications from scratch.
Since the development team is ramping up from scratch, you can influence the development process to a large extent.
You will be working in a small core development team.
- 3+ years of experience developing web frontends based on AngularJS
- Extensive knowledge of OAUTH2 based security
- Experience in social aspects in web sites (social login, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc)
- 3+ years of experience in CSS(3)
- 3+ years in HTML5
- 3+ years of experience in developing using agile methods in SCRUM or DevOps based environments
- Working knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
- 3+ years of experience in developing using GIT and version control strategies
- 3+ years of experience in developing responsive websites
- Working knowledge of Invision and Zeplin
- Fluent in English
- a team player
- Focused on results
- Eager to experiment in the after hours
- Eager to work with cutting edge technology
- Willing to learn and teach
- Openminded to change and innovation
Our client offers great opportunity to contribute your experience and energy to a compelling venture full of potential, the spirit of a well funded start-up and an interesting renumeration package.
Den Haag (The Haque) – The Netherlands
3000+ EUR NET per month
To express your interest in the open position please e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +3598 8608 0873 or use the CV tool on our website stating FDN-16