For one of our clients, a respectful investment holding, operating for more than 20 years on the Bulgarian and international markets, we are looking for a motivated professional to join their Sofia office team for the position of:
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program;
- Counseling managers on candidate selection;
- Conducting and analysing exit interviews;
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results
- Maintains employee benefits programs
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Experience with implementation of global people processes and policies and driving them
- Extensive recruitment experience incl. interviewing skills
- Excellent English and Bulgarian proficiency – both oral and written
- Independent, self-driven and yet team-oriented
- Structured and detailed-oriented
- Capable of driving changes
- Decisive and confident in challenging senior management and at the same time being respectful
- Outgoing personality with great networking skills
- Work for a high profile company
- Excellent remuneration package
- Various training opportunities and career development
To express your interest in the open position please e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +3598 8608 0873 or use the CV tool on our website stating HRM-216
Data collected will be considered in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only.